What Exactly is Business Coaching? Do I really need it?
Coaching offers to provide opportunities where leaders can explore their strengths and barriers within the context of the organization, work more effectively with their teams, develop their leadership skills, inspire others and be more focused and productive.
Coaching offers an opportunity to review existing strategies while exploring possibilities, attitudes and beliefs which may restrict or enhance the success of the entrepreneur.
Do You Need Business Coaching
Do you have an amazing idea that you’d like to turn into a business?
Has your current business hit a plateau in sales?
Do you want to pivot your business to a new or additional audience?
Are you wanting to grow your business but are unsure of the next step?
Do you want to review the strategy and direction of your business?
Do you want to take a fresh look at projects or products?
What I Can Help You With
My Approach to Coaching
- Interview to establish whether the coaching relationship is a mutually beneficial one
- One to One meetings to agree on clarity, expectations and the coaching contract.
- To explore the underlying mental models that a person uses to make meaning. Uncovering underlying assumptions and beliefs which may be limiting performance.
- To investigate strengths and weaknesses
- To establish responsibility, accountability and authority over outcomes
- To facilitate the leader to produce personal and business/organisational goals that are aligned.
- Find out what behaviours need to be different to produce the desired results
- Explore what personal challenges the leaders faces in achieving the desired results.
- Observation to observe the leader in action
- Create real time feedback opportunities
- Explore Leadership skills, Team, relationship, competency, communication and empathy skills
- Interviews with staff and Colleagues – to provide additional feedback and thoughts around behaviours, strengths and weaknesses, performance, initiative, relationships etc. (e.g. 360° process). Questions specific to performance, leadership and effectiveness, avoiding unnecessary personal feedback
- Feedback Sessions and on going – To effectively provide feedback to the leader in such a way that not only allows the leader to improve performance, but can uncover ‘blind spots’ in effectiveness
- Discover/Uncover – Provide an opportunity to preview outcomes, take on different perspectives and plan for scenarios.
Expand Your Sales, Marketing, & Networking Reach
I work with you to look at your current business strategy, marketing and sales, both on and offline and initially look for areas where you can scale or leverage what’s working.
From there we explore possibilities with Social Media, Digital and mobile marketing and how they can be used to help you achieve your business objectives and goals, increase visibility, attract leads and convert sales.
This is a fully collaborative process, working to meet your aims for your business.
Have an Active Vision, Strategy, & Roadmap to Reach Your Goals
Having an active Vision and a Strategy and Business plan that are living documents that work to get you to where you want to be, is crucial to your success.
I work with you to clarify action steps toward targets, keep yourself accountable and review progress and make changes if required, to get you the results you are looking for.
Use the button to take you to the contact form and request your free 20 minute consultation.
Scale & Maintain Healthy Operations & Culture
I can help you with workflow and operations so that you can scale your business, support your employees and delegate more of the time consuming, non-profit generating tasks within your business.
Coaching on team, leadership and executive skills is included in my portfolio.
Using online technology and automation we can look at your products and services and the possibility of scaling your business and operations in order to cut costs while increasing income and net profit.
I Also Deliver Hands-On Workshops & Talks
I am available to present on the topics of Business Strategy, Digital and Social Media marketing/strategy and Mindset for Success/NLP
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Business Coaching?
Business Coaching is a service aimed at helping you achieve the results you want in your business.
“Coaches,” are not afraid to get their hands dirty. They are typically paid, and operate on, a fixed schedule to help entrepreneurs make themselves better. Mentors offer great advice; coaches ask great questions.
They are not afraid to encourage you or push you to explore beyond your comfort zone and challenge your perspectives and beliefs, especially if they could be limiting your success.
All first-time entrepreneurs should have someone like that to push them harder and help them navigate the early pitfalls of leadership — inside and outside of work.
How Do I Know if Business Coaching Is Right for Me?
If you want to grow or scale your business and are struggling to get results on your own, then Business Coaching could be perfect for you.
If you are feeling overwhelmed or have found yourself having tunnel vision about your business, market, or industry and are stuck in ‘how things should be done’, then coaching could be a perfect solution to encourage and challenge you to grow.
If you are no longer getting the sales you want and are caught out by the changing landscape of the markets and digital economy, then having someone explore your options with you could be the very thing you are looking for to help you uncover the solutions to the problems you are facing.
Do You Only Work With Established Companies?
I work with established companies and startups. I find coaching services are especially valuable to startup entrepreneurs who are creating and growing a business, by helping them move through the hurdles and shifts in thinking that growing a business involves.
Do You Offer Ongoing Consulting Services?
Yes I offer consulting services, mainly focused on operations, project management, team building, leadership, technology and marketing.